How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition Solution Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate to SAP Signavio Process Navigator.
- Scroll down to the recently added solution scenarios and choose the SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition entry.
- In the left area, choose the tab Solution process and select the business area entry Manufacturing.
- In list on the right, search for the solution process of interest.
- Select the solution process to view the details and the process flow and scroll down to the Accelerator section to access the test script.
The process starts with the creation of a filling process order based on an internal or external requirement.
As a prerequisite, the tank trailer with a dedicated container ID should be weighed and the existing residual quantity should be posted to a separate residual storage location. This residual stock is considered during the subsequent filling process for the same container ID.
Using container ID as a reference batch characteristic, the batch and quantity of residual stock for the specific container ID is determined for the process order using batch determination.
The net quantity of manufactured product to be filled into the tank trailer is calculated by deducting the residual material that was already present in the tank from the total filling order quantity. A simple material quantity calculation formula is used for this purpose. The appropriate batches are selected using batch determination.
The filling process order is executed to complete the tank trailer filling process.
Key Process Steps
Create process order with batch for tank trailer filling.
Assign container ID to process order batch.
Perform batch determination of the materials to be filled at process order level.
Calculate material quantity of the filling quantity of the material from silo.
Perform goods issue of the material to be filled and the residue from the residual storage location.
Confirm the process order.
Perform goods receipt for the process order.
Take accurate account of the quantity of existing residuals in the tank trailer during filling.