Time Recording (J12) Process Flow Overview
The figure demonstrates an overview of the Time Recording (J12) process flow.
How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud Scope Item Process Flows and Test Scripts
- Navigate toSAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud .
- Select a country localization from the Version drop-down list.
- If necessary, select the Login icon in the upper left corner to log in.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, choose the link SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select the relevant scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
The Time Recording scenario provides employees with a quick entry method for recording time against customer or internal projects. In the time entry sheet, all work packages or work items assigned to the employee are visible. Non-billable times can also be entered for full time accountability. Time recording on behalf of the employee and approval of time sheet entries is possible.
Key Process Steps
Record actual working times
Access time sheet on behalf of employees
Transfer time recordings to target components
Approve time sheet entries
Notify missing time
See an overview of team utilization for line managers
Integrate with SuccessFactors - Employee Central natively
Enter times for project members in an easy and intuitive manner
Pre-populate work packages assigned to an employee in time sheet application for easy selection
Enter non-billable times
Ensure high quality of time sheet entries because of approval step
Import new employees easily
Interface activity-based time recording data with SAP S/4HANA via Public API