Overview Supplier Compliance in the Value Chain (5OJ)
With the Overview Supplier Compliance in the Value Chain (5OJ) scope item, a check is performed in purchasing documents that consider the status of the supplier assessment of any compliance-relevant product. If the supplier of all items is compliant, the document can be processed. If the supplier is not approved for an item, the item and related business transaction, is blocked.
For a blocked item, a compliance request for the product steward specialist is created to check the assessment of the supplier. If the compliance result of the assessment is positive, the block is released.
The benefits of the Supplier Compliance in the Value Chain (5OJ) are:
- Mitigate compliance risks with up-to-date information integrated into the value chain
- Integrate compliance marketability checks in the procurement processes
- Inform product steward specialists about new suppliers
- Go through an approval process to validate restrictions for purchasing
Key Process Steps Covered
The key process steps covered are:
- Create purchase order
- Perform compliance check
- Process requests from logistics
- Supplier assessment