How to access SAP S/4HANA Cloud scope item Procurement for Service Management (3NI) process flow (if available) and test scripts
Use the following steps to access and download all the documentation that is available from SAP for scope item Procurement for Service Management (3NI):
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Enterprise Management (https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/BP_CLD_ENTPR).
- Select a localization country from the Version dropdown list. Expand the header if necessary.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, choose SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select scope option checkboxes to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows.
Procurement for Service Management (3NI)
This scope item covers the integration of service management with procurement.
Use the navigation button in the bottom right corner to see what Michele has to say about procurement for service management processes:
Key process flows
- Check purchase requisitions created against service order line items (optional).
- Convert purchase requisitions against service order line item into purchase orders.
- Send an automated message to the service order regarding the account assignment.
- Approve the purchase order (optional).
- Perform goods receipt against the purchase order to update the costs against the service order line item.
- Cancel goods receipt, canceling the cost assignment against the service order line item (optional).
- Create a supplier invoice with reference to a purchase order.
- Approve the supplier invoice (optional).
- Post the supplier invoice and update the costs in the confirmation against service order line item for billing to the customer.
- Integrate seamlessly between service management and procurement.
- Use messages sent to the service order to automatically provide information about the progress of the purchase order (for example, creation or goods receipt).
- Experience flexible work flows for purchase order and supplier invoice.