How to access SAP S/4HANA Cloud scope item Service Quotation (4GA) process flows (if available) and test scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Enterprise Management (https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/BP_CLD_ENTPR).
- Select a Version and a Language using the Region/Language preferences option.
- In the Accelerators section, under General Documents, choose SAP Best Practices content library.
- Select Filter Scope checkboxes (for example Service) to filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows. Do this for the 4GA scope item that we are interested in here.
Getting an overview of Service Quotation (4GA) processing
Key process flow for scope item Service Quotation (4GA)
- Create/change service quotation
- Send service quotation to customer
- Review service quotation (change/update)
- Accept service quotation
- Trigger service order (automatically)
- Reject service quotation
Business benefits of scope item Service Quotation (4GA)
- Provide capability to share cost estimates for the services requested by the customer (both Time and Material and Fixed Price)
- Provide capability to negotiate, accept, or reject the quotation (including partial acceptance)
- Support repricing of the quotation after expiry of the validity period
- Provide options to the customer to either print or generate the quotation as a PDF and attach it to an email, through output control settings
- Support automatic creation of a service order based on service quotation acceptance