How to access SAP S/4HANA Cloud scope item Service Order Processing with SAP Field Service Management (49X) process flows (if available) and test scripts
- Navigate to SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Enterprise Management (https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/BP_CLD_ENTPR).
- Select a localization country from the Version dropdown list.
- Go to the Accelerators section and, under General Documents, choose SAP Best Practices content library.
- To filter information and locate scope item test scripts and process flows, select scope option checkboxes.
Service Order Processing with SAP Field Service Management (49X)
Use the navigation buttons in the bottom right corner to see what Craig and Jake have to say about using SAP Field Service Management together with SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Service:
Key process flow
- Create a service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud and release it to SAP Field Service Management.
- Update the service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud when a service call or activity is updated in SAP Field Service Management.
- Create a completed service confirmation in SAP S/4HANA Cloud when an item, such as time, effort, or expense is approved in SAP Field Service Management.
- Complete the service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud and technical completion of the corresponding service call in SAP Field Service Management.
- Service reports from SAP Field Service Management can be integrated back into the service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Optimize field service processes with SAP S/4HANA Cloud service order and SAP Field Service Management integration.
- Ensure a seamless, fast, and flexible delivery of field services
- Provide more efficient customer services
To use this scope item, you require an additional license to use SAP Field Service Management.