How to access the process flow (if available) and test script for solution process Recurring Services (4X5)
Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 4X5.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Scope item Recurring Services (4X5)
This scope item covers the customer facing process using a Service Plan that is part of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Service.
The goal of a service plan is to schedule and organize periodic services that occur repeatedly at certain intervals, such as regular maintenance, ahead of time. A planned recurring service helps to save costs resulting from unforeseen outages or breakdowns.
It also helps to plan services in a better and more transparent way, and to schedule resources, such as personnel or materials, more efficiently. A recurring service can be implemented using the maintenance plan functionality. A maintenance plan is used to do the following:
- Plan and perform a recurring service, enabling an object to be serviced throughout its life cycle.
- Generate follow-up service orders at freely definable points in time.
- Determine which service, and when, is to be planned, performed, or offered, and for which objects. The rules for this are defined in the so-called service interval.