How to access the process flow (if available) and test script for solution process Solution Order (4GT)
Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 4GT.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Solution Process Solution Order (4GT)
This scope item covers the customer facing process using a solution order that is part of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
The service contract item can also contain a recurring service. See scope item Recurring Services (4X5) for more details about recurring services. In the unit covering scope item 4X5 in this course, this integration between scope item Solution Order (4GT) and Recurring Service (4X5) is discussed in more detail.
The following types of items can be included in a solution order:
- A sales item (both stock items and non-stock items can be represented, as well as services and configurable sales items)
- A service item
- A service expense item
- A service spare part item
- A service contract item
- A subscription item (in an integrated scenario with the component SAP Subscription Billing)
- A project-based service item
Solution orders can be created automatically in SAP S/4HANA Cloud through an API. You can also create a solution order manually and add items (such as a service contract item) to it by using the SAP Fiori app Manage Solution Orders. Solution order management supports orchestration and has document-flow visualization capabilities.