Purchasing Spend Dashboard
The Purchase Spend dashboard offers purchasers an overview of purchase spends in their organization. Using the dashboard, you can perform the following:
- Adjust your view by applying filters for specific suppliers, company code, material group, and more.
- Use SAP Fiori roles and screen variants for personalization.
- Manipulate and query your data across any dimensions you need in the easy-to-use SAP Analytics Cloud design time.
- Filter the analyzed data based on the region. The data relevant to only the selected region is displayed on all the graphs, charts, and tables for each tab.
Monitor compliance issues related to payment terms. Tracking of non-compliant purchase orders, where payment terms in purchase order does not match with payment terms in supplier master. Increased transparency into spend in regions. Geospatial map shows spend by region, bubble size indicating spend volume.
- Analyze the off-contract spend across quarters and across various time frames and top dimensions.
- The Off Contract Overview provides transparency about the ratio of purchasing spend and off-contract purchasing spend.
- Off Contract Details allows you to drill down and link your analytics across various dimensions. The highest purchase orders are posted without contract reference.
SAP S/4HANA Service Spend in SAP Analytics Cloud
A comprehensive view of service purchase order spend in various dashboards, all in one screen, with flexible adoption capabilities.
- SAP Analytics Cloud solution retrieves service purchase order spend data from SAP S/4HANA in real time and visualizes the data in various dashboards.
- A user story provides six pages (Spend Visibility, Execution in Process, Limit Control, Order Status, Ad hoc Analysis, and Prediction).
- Provides detailed analytics using drill-down capabilities in various dimensions.
- Features pre-delivered content.
- Predictive capabilities are available out-of-the-box.