The Pace of Change
To keep up with the relentless pace of change in the marketplace companies need to make use of data intelligence. It is essential for companies nowadays to connect, orchestrate, and manage large amounts of data. SAP Analytics Cloud helps to foster this change.
Data → Intelligence
Data analytics supports growth. 92% of companies with well-established analytics/Business Intelligence (BI) practices have seen revenue growth of 15% or more over the last three years.
Evolution of Decision-Making
Historically decision-making was mostly linear and static in its nature. The new economy and additional market players become more dynamic with less top-down decision-making and more distributed scenarios.
Today's fast-moving world is very much continuous and augmented in its nature. Intelligent technologies help to reduce some complexity and free up valuable resources from repetitive tasks.
The Digital Era -> The Intelligence Era
We are shifting from an era of digital transformation into the Intelligence Era, where we are able to accelerate growth and revenue generation by making our organizations more intelligent.
- Businesses are moving from the automation of tasks into an era where technology can be a partner.
- Technology can not only make your business more efficient, but predictive and prescriptive analytics can enable better decision making.
- SAP aims to help all customers become intelligent businesses by providing best-in-class integration across the enterprise.
- Every business customer can make their business an Intelligent Enterprise through our unique approach to bringing BI, planning and predictions into a single cloud solution.
- We have simplified processes across every aspect of business, from the manner in which users get insights to how they buy hybrid solutions.
- The possibilities for innovation are infinite with cloud solutions.
- SAP recognizes that modern analytics is about bringing context to data and automating the uncovering of hidden insights. It's about connecting to data no matter where it is, in a secure way. We are anticipating the needs of the users of tomorrow and providing innovative solutions.
To Keep up with Expectations, We Need To…
How Is the Intelligent Enterprise relevant in the space of analytics?
SAP will embed intelligence into every aspect of a business's processes, from front-line applications all the way through to key information used by senior executives to make strategic business decisions. With an integrated suite of intelligent solutions, every line of business is equipped with the right platform, technologies, and applications to thrive in the Intelligence Era.
- Embedded Intelligence allows your front-line employees to make better day-to-day decisions relevant to the applications with which they interact. With an intelligent suite of applications, your organization can focus on critical days sales outstanding (DSO) items, identify at-risk opportunities, and flag employees who are at risk of leaving the business.
- Open Innovation, utilizing intelligent technologies like SAP Analytics Cloud, allows your organization to evaluate both internal and external data to predict business outcomes. Optimizing the day-to-day is important, but intelligence and new technologies can have massive impacts on influencing the unknown. Big strategic decisions on company direction, where to invest, and expanding into new markets require a different view on data. With SAP Analytics Cloud organizations are able to reduce the amount of uncertainty associated with the future and drive strategic decisions.
A New Way to Work
SAP Analytics Cloud is a completely new way to work.
- Intuitive Smart Features
Use advanced machine learning techniques to move from business questions to insights to action in the analytics lifecycle. Optimize and achieve the best possible outcome by building recommendations for every business problem.
- Accessible to Everyone
Regardless of their statistical knowledge, analysts of all skill levels can interact with machine learning insights and upskill to create their own predictive insights.
- One. Simple. Cloud.
With integrated BI and planning, ensuring that insights are acted upon is simple and easy. Embed predictive insights directly into your corporate plans and monitor progress in the comprehensive command and control center: the SAP Digital Boardroom
To Plan and Analyze
Aside from Smart Features, the following features in SAP Analytics Cloud also support converged analytics:
- Comment across the platform to enhance cross-team workflows
- Easily share stories and curate content from SAP and non-SAP systems
- Ensure everyone is on the same page with trusted data models
- Use notifications to ensure everyone is in the loop