The process starts with the creation of a return order and a return delivery in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system. The delivery is subsequently transferred to SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM). In SAP EWM, a goods receipt is posted for the delivery and warehouse tasks are created to put the received goods back to the warehouse. The process ends with the confirmation of the warehouse tasks.
- Support your high-volume warehouse operations with an integration between SAP S/4HANA Cloud and on-premise SAP EWM.
- Manage stock on a storage bin level.
Key Process Flows
How to Access SAP S/4HANA Cloud Scope Item Process Models and Test Scripts
SAP Best Practices Explorer (https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#) → SAP S/4HANA → Cloud → SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud → Select country localization from Version dropdown list → Accelerators section → SAP Best Practices content library → Use filters to locate scope items and associated Process Flows and Test Scripts.
Key Process Steps:
Relevant Business Roles
The following SAP S/4HANA Cloud business roles are used for this scenario:
- Internal Sales Representative (Return order creation)
- Shipping Specialist (Return delivery processing)
- Inventory Manager (Check documents in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, process inbound delivery, and warehouse tasks in SAP EWM)
- Administrator Data Replication (Transfer between SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP EWM)