SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management is a cloud based, stand-alone sales performance management solution. Using a no-code user interface, your organization’s compensation team can create scalable plans and rules to automate the incentive compensation process from sales order to payment for your sales force.
SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management was formerly known as SAP Commissions. Some of the elements of this training, including images, videos and simulations, may include references to the legacy name; in these cases, the names can be considered interchangeable.
Incentive Management has two general users. The Administrator is a business user that can create and manage compensation plans and rules; update payee quotas, territories and rates; run compensation calculations and review results; design end-user dashboards; distribute and track plan documents; and model future incentive payouts.
A Payee is the recipient of the payments generated by SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Managements. A typical payee may be a sales representative, account executive, sales manager, or any other entity who is compensated based on performance. A Payee can view dashboards, accept distributed compensation plans, and raise disputes and inquiries.
- Create and manage compensation plans and rules
- Update payee quotas, territories, and rates
- Run compensation calculations and review results
- Design end-user dashboards to be displayed to sales representatives and sales managers
- Send out plan documents and design corresponding approval process
- Model changes in the incentives payouts for a given change in a compensation plan
- View Dashboards
- Accept compensation plans
- Raise compensation disputes