File Sweep is a functionality that allows you to configure automated data integration from an FTP server. With this feature, after the data passes validation, the File Sweep processes, loads, and imports the data based on the configuration.
File Sweep functionality allows you to:
- Have multiple FTP directory configurations for a single Import Format.
- Configure each file record to be imported and posted.
- Create file name pattern configurations so that a separate directory isn't required for each File Sweep configuration.
- Create explicit sequencing of processing to control the order in which data is posted.
- Configure In-File creation.
- Configure In-Entity posting process to be triggered automatically based on a successful File Sweep.
- Schedule the File Sweep.
Select the link 'File Sweeps' to get more information.