Select the link 'Navigating the APM User Interface' to get more information.
Once you log in to APM Enterprise, you’re taken to the home page. On the upper right is the User Menu, which consists of six options: Quick Navigator, Favorites, Recent Data, Online Help, Workflow Case Notifications, and User Profile.
- The Quick Navigator allows you to bypass the portal menus by typing the name of a page directly in the Search field.
- Favorites displays a list of records flagged as a favorite by the current user.
- Recent shows a list of the most recently accessed records.
- Online Help opens a menu of various help options, including:
- About – Displays the product version and release.
- System Information – Displays information about the deployment environment and database
- Data Dictionary – Opens a searchable data dictionary
- Shortcuts – Displays a list of keyboard shortcuts
- SAP Help – Opens the online help in a separate tab
- Workflow Case Notification opens a workflow case notification search window.
- The User Profile menu allows you to modify your user profile or log out of the system.