Welcome to the Intercompany Matching and Elimination in Group Reporting course! Here you will learn how to configure intercompany processing in SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting. The following learning journeys are the recommended prerequisites for this course:
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting
- Basic Concepts of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting
- Corporate Close with SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting
- You are an intermediate consolidation consultant.
- You have the assignment to implement intercompany matching and eliminations based on instructions from a lead consultant at ABC Corporation (this persona pertains to internal as well as external consultants).
- You already understand the basics of group reporting configuration.
Tasks to be Accomplished:
- Along with an experienced project lead, you will configure intercompany matching and elimination of intercompany transactions.
- The intercompany transactions include:
- Intercompany payables and receivables
- Intercompany revenue and cost
- Intercompany profit in inventory
You recently completed the basic configuration of group reporting at ABC Corporation. Because ABC Corporation has so many intercompany transactions, you need to automatic the matching and elimination processes to speed up the corporate close and improve visibility and transparency of your reconciliation process.
The detailed requirements include the following:
Configure intercompany matching and reconciliation (ICMR)
Configure the ICMR - integrated intercompany payables and receivables elimination
Configure intercompany revenue and cost elimination using a reclassification method
Configure intercompany profit in inventory elimination using a reclassification method
After this course, you can:
- Configure intercompany matching and reconciliation
- Configure intercompany eliminations