Migrate your Identity Provisioning bundle tenant on SAP BTP, Neo Environment to the infrastructure of SAP Cloud Identity Services.
- Ensure you have a bundle tenant running on SAP BTP, Neo environment. Standalone tenants cannot be migrated through the wizard option described below.
For more information on how to proceed with standalone tenants on Neo environment, refer to the SAP Note 3278189
- Ensure you have an admin user on the target Identity Authentication tenant.
- Ensure that no provisioning jobs are running before you start the migration. Stop manually triggered jobs and pause the scheduled ones.
- If you use connectivity destination for any of your systems, do not modify them while the migration is running.
Any administrator with Manage Identity Provisioning permission can trigger the migration of Identity Provisioning bundle tenants on SAP BTP, Neo Environment to the infrastructure of SAP Cloud Identity Services.
As a result of a successful migration, you will have a tenant that includes Identity Authentication and Identity Provisioning services. You will use the same <ias-tenant-host> to access the administration console of both services as follows:
- Identity Provisioning URL: https://<ias-tenant-host>/ips
- Identity Authentication URL: https://<ias-tenant-host>/admin
During migration, your Identity Provisioning tenant will be disabled. Other administrators of this tenant will not be able to perform any operation or system modification until it completes.
The migration process might take considerable time to complete depending on the amount of data you want to migrate. You will be updated regularly about its progress in the Identity Provisioning UI.
A wizard guides you through the migration process. First, you choose the target Identity Authentication tenant to which you want to migrate your Identity Provisioning tenant. Then, you select the provisioning systems - source, target, and proxy, regardless of their status (enabled or disabled). The process moves the system configurations, such as properties, destinations, credentials, and transformations, to the tenant in the new infrastructure. Provisioning job logs are not migrated. They are retained in your Neo tenant according to the period of time (7, 14 or 30 days) you have configured. The migration job log is retained for 30 days.