Example of Defining a Text Symbol in ADT
These code examples illustrate the syntax to define a text symbol in your source code.
Example of Creating a Text Symbol in ADT
To create the text symbol in your source code:
- Place the cursor on the text symbol (ABC) or text-001 or text-hel (in the example above).
- Press Ctrl + 1 (on your keyboard) and you will receive the options above.
- Double-click the option: Create text ABC in the text pool.
- Depending on the text symbol defined, the text content will be entered automatically or will have to be manually entered.
- Choose the Finish button.
- You will also have to go to the Project Explorer on the left of the ADT, and double-click the text symbol and activate it.