SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office provides ad hoc multidimensional analysis of OLAP sources in Microsoft Excel, intuitive creation of BI and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, as well as Microsoft Excel workbook-based application design.
You can perform multidimensional data analysis using a familiar Microsoft Office user experience as follows:
- Analyze and interact with data in Microsoft Excel to discover, compare, and forecast business drivers.
- Create predefined workbooks for simplified data analysis.
- Create live data presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint to share business insights.
Before using SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, an SAP BusinessObjects BIP administrator must create at least one connection object to a BW system.
In the SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office, you can use the following data sources:
- SAP BW Queries
- Query Views
- SAP NetWeaver BW InfoProviders
- SAP HANA Views
- SAP Analytics Cloud Models