Stay Current Enablement
Stay Current Enablement is SAP's enablement offering for innovations to SAP software and applications, available at the Release to Customer date. The training content, assessments, and sandbox provide you with a head start on learning about the latest release features, and testing them out. Stay Current Enablement is delivered through SAP Learning Hub.
Get started with the Stay Current Enablement Guide for Customers and Partners
Stay Current Enablement Content
Click on each of the three pictograms in the image below to find out the benefits of SAP's enablement offering for innovations to SAP software and applications, available at the Release to Customer date.
Stay Current Sandbox / Trial Environment
The Stay Current Sandbox is a complimentary offering that helps you explore the innovations delivered in the latest release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud. The landscape is a playground that comes pre-configured with a set of logistics, finance and analytics business scenarios. You can use the Stay Current Enablement learning map content as a reference while using the sandbox, but please be aware the scenarios and capabilities are not fully configured, and therefore may not work as expected. However, all users have full authorization to configure and create scenarios, and configure the Fiori Launchpad.
Access and Registration
- Log into SAP Learning Hub.
- Select Learning Content from the menu in the upper left corner.
- In the Find Courses area, keyword search for the latest release version (for example the collection number) and the term sandbox.
- Choose Go to search.
- Locate the sandbox and select Assign to Me.
- Access to the sandbox/early trial system runs on a weekly basis and access is granted every Monday morning.
- Registration for access to the following week's system is open until 16:00 CET on the preceding Thursday. After this date, a confirmation email will be sent to you with access details from email@example.com.
- Please check your spam/junk filter or add firstname.lastname@example.org as a trusted email address to ensure you receive your access information.
- The sandbox/early trial environment is a shared landscape, so please use the authorizations carefully.
- Systems access is currently limited to a set number of registrations per week.
- Scenarios and capabilities are not fully configured in the sandbox/early trial, and therefore may not work as expected.
How to Maintain Current Certification Status
If you have gained certification in a particular SAP S/4HANA Cloud training course, you must continue to stay up to date with your knowledge to maintain "current" certification. After each release, Stay Current enablement content is made available for each course in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room. The content includes a short assessment that you complete through SAP Learning Hub. To maintain current certification status, you must review the new content and complete the short assessment within the deadline. Find the Stay Current Exam Schedule here.
Continuous Delivery Release Schedule and Resources
Find the release schedule and upgrade & maintenance schedule in the SAP Community page for continuous delivery for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Check out the What's New Viewer for SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the SAP Help Portal for the latest enhancements.
Keep an eye on the SAP S/4HANA Cloud product roadmap in the SAP Roadmap Explorer to see what's coming next.