Organizational Change Management Customer Center of Expertise (Customer COE)
A Customer COE is an expert team across business units that maximizes return on a customer's SAP investment by optimizing business processes, IT applications, resources and by applying innovations and continuous improvement.
To achieve appropriate end-to-end solution orchestration, the Customer COEs need to:
- Implement standardized end-to-end operations processes flexible enough to react to fast changing business needs.
- Balance out the need to implement automated and proactive processes with having manual and reactive processes, according to a risk-based assessment and value to business.
- Define KPIs that will support a continuous improvement mindset, ensuring a state-of-the art IT that is ready for new challenges.
- Maintain knowledge of latest innovation by keeping close connection to experts from the SAP ecosystem (internal and external skills).
Build your Customer COE Team:
- Business Roles
- Business Owners for strategic and operational guidance of business effective innovation and digitalization.
- Digital Business Analysts for evolving business innovation and digitalization.
- Key Users for the usage of standardized and business effective processes.
- Users running standard business processes through <Personas> (Accountant, Controller, Purchaser, and so on).
- IT Roles
- Business (Cloud) Architect for evolving business innovation and digitization & defining the E2E Business Model.
- Prototyper for evolving clickable and running prototype solutions.
- UX Developer for programming UX solutions (based on SCP).
- Data Scientist for evolving big data and analytics.
- Roles across all Customer COEs
- Enterprise Architect for governance and strategy across whole IT landscape.
- Integration Architect (Process and Data Integration) for process and data integration aspects.
- Technology Architect (Security Expert) for implementation and governance of cloud & IoT connectivity.
- Release Manager for planning & tracking of S4HC releases.
- Test Manager for maintaining E2E scenarios and S4HC extensions in text plans.
- Service Manager for governance of service levels in SLAs and S4HC subscription(s).