At ABC Corporation, you're getting ready to match and reconcile intercompany transactions. Let's look at the process steps to match and reconcile.
With the Reconciliation Balances app, you can display the YTD and period amounts of your specified organizational units and their partner units and their amount differences in a specific fiscal year/period.
In the following Reconciliation Balances example, two different measures are used to display the intercompany values in different currencies. For example:
- TSL Closing measure:
- Displays the true (without any currency impact) variance.
- Based on transaction currency values at the closing rate. -5,395 is the transaction/true variance for DE02 and US02.
- KSL Amount in Global Currency measure:
- Displays the total variance.
- Based on local currency values at the closing rate. -7,087 is the total variance for DE02 and US02.