When you run the reported, standardized, and consolidated data validation tasks, you can use the interactive log to view the results and diagnose issues.
In the validation log, you can perform the following activities:
- View the status
- View the Log
- Go to the details
- Use settings to add different columns
- Run the validation dashboard (Show Result Analysis)
After each task is run, a detailed validation log can be displayed showing the validation result and any error or warning messages.
In the result detail, you can do the following:
- Switch to the Tolerance Currency
- Input comments
- Download to Microsoft Excel
- View the validation rule
- Drill down
- Switch to the tolerance currency (if configured).
- If the consolidation unit is integrated into SAP S/4HANA Finance, run the Data Release Task and check the totals report.
- Run a report by consolidation unit, FS item, posting level, and document type to identify where the difference is coming from.