SAP Enterprise Support
Regardless of the way in which your landscape is deployed, the SAP Enterprise Support offering gives you the proactive support you need to succeed. By addressing the complex business challenges of today with clear engagement plans including jointly established goals, we help you secure existing investments, optimize operations, and take advantage of the latest SAP innovations. More than helping you solve problems, we act like a business partner that proactively works with you to help you realize your business goals.
SAP Enterprise Support is the standard support offering included in your cloud agreement. All S/4HANA Cloud customers automatically have access to the base SAP Enterprise Support package. In addition to SAP Enterprise Support, SAP also offers SAP Preferred Success and SAP Preferred Care. These packages provide a personalized engagement that helps you deepen your product knowledge, optimize your processes, and accelerate issue resolution by working with designated SAP contacts.
- Learn more about SAP Enterprise Support, cloud editions
- Learn more about SAP Preferred Success & SAP Preferred Care
SAP Enterprise Support Academy: Learning Resources for SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Preferred Success
A certain number of user seats for the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support are included in a customer's SAP Enterprise Support agreement for cloud services. You can easily register for SAP Learning Hub through your SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support subscription to access the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps Learning Room and dedicated training content created by the Enterprise Support team targeted to customer administrators.
The Enterprise Support team focuses on:
- Helping to ensure customer key users, IT, and business experts gain the skills and knowledge they need about system operations, solution supportability, and the SAP support infrastructure.
- Providing opportunities to build and reinforce knowledge and skills
- Maximizing the value of customers' SAP solutions
SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps Learning Room
The SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps Learning Room is targeted to customers supporting and administering their SAP solutions.
Value maps provide you with:
- Direct access to SAP experts through Meet the Expert (MTE) sessions
- Interactive social collaboration forums
- 24x7 learning content with interactive formats
- Prescriptive guidance to learn how to implement, and use your solution
Access the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Enterprise Support Value Map in SAP Learning Hub (must have a valid subscription)
- Log into the SAP Learning Hub.
- Join the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps Learning Room.
- Choose the Explore Value Maps header tab.
- Choose the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Value Map.
- Explore the Learning Journey content & get started!
SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council (ESAC)
Customers can become early adopters of the latest support innovations and directly influence SAP's offering in a meaningful way with the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory Council (ESAC). The SAP S/4HANA Cloud focus topic is designed to help customers use discovery services to learn about the benefits of switching to SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Customers can also get advice for every phase of their journey to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, including discovery, design, realization, and go-live.
SAP Cloud Availability Center (CAC)
The Cloud Availability Center (CAC) provides a personalized dashboard with relevant information about your cloud product availability and maintenance. CAC helps provide a constant information flow on the current and historic availability of your SAP cloud services, provides timely updates during unplanned service downtime situations, and supports you in better planning your daily business activities with an overview of upcoming maintenance events.
SAP Cloud System Notification Subscriptions (CSNS)
The Cloud System Notification Subscriptions (CSNS) application makes it easy to add, customize, and manage subscriptions to Cloud Availability Center notifications. Using this tool, SAP Cloud customers can remain constantly informed and receive timely updates regarding their SAP Cloud Services, such as planned and unplanned downtimes and customer communication.