log-on using the SAP BTP Cockpit in the Trial Account
You are redirected to the SAP Business Technology Platform Trial landing page, press the Go To Your Trial Account button to open your SAP BTP trial account.
After you have registered yourself, use SAP HANA Cloud Trial as a direct link to the SAP HANA Cloud trial account.
The SAP HANA Cloud trial instance has a one year lifespan. An inactive account will be suspended after 30 days of inactivity. After these 365 days the SAP HANA Cloud and all the content you have created will be deleted.
log-on to your SAP Business Technology Platform Enterprise Account
If you want to use a SAP HANA Cloud trial in your enterprise SAP Business Technology Platform account, then you first need to log on to the enterprise SAP BTP using your business e-mail address. The procedure is explained in the following steps:
- Navigate to the enterprise SAP BTP website: SAP HANA Cloud
- Enter your credentials and press the Log On button.NoteSelect the Remember me check-box to allow the SAP ID Service to set a cookie and you will be logged on automatically for the next three months.
- When Two-Factor Authentication is activated for your account, you will have to open the SAP Authenticator app and get the generated passcode. You need to enter the time limited passcode before you can log on to your enterprise SAP Business Technology Platform account.
Your have now logged on to your enterprise SAP Business Technology Platform landing page. Follow the following steps to access the free SAP Business Technology Platform trial account.
- On your enterprise SAP Business Technology Platform landing locate and select the Trial Home button.
- The rest of the creation and log on procedure is identical to the, previously explained, personal SAP Business Technology Platform Trial procedure.
Have fun exploring the SAP Business Technology Platform Trial.
What is in Scope for SAP HANA Cloud and SAP BTP Trial
The SAP HANA Cloud is part of the SAP Business Technology Platform, so you will not only be able to explore the SAP HANA Cloud features, but also the complete feature set of the SAP Business Technology Platform trial.
SAP HANA Cloud Trial Scope
The SAP HANA Cloud trial provides you with the following features:
- You can create a SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database instance with 30GB ram, 2 vCPUs and 120GB storage.
- You can connect a SAP HANA Cloud, Data Lake to the SAP HANA Cloud instance with 4 vCPUs and 1 TB storage.
- You can perform SAP HANA Cloud database administration tasks using the SAP HANA cockpit and the SAP HANA database explorer attached to your instance.
SAP Business Technology Platform Trial Scope
The SAP Business Technology Platform provides you with the following additional features:
- SAP Business Technology Platform trial accounts are available in several regions.
- You can create directories and up to 20 sub-accounts in your trial account.
- You can use productive and beta services. To consume beta services, you must enable the sub-account for beta features.
- You can manage members in your trial account.
- A trial account includes 4 GB of memory for applications.
- You can use 8 GB of instance memory.
- There are 10 total routes and 40 total services available.
- You can use 2 configured on-premise systems with the Cloud Connector.
- There’s no service level agreement with regards to the availability of the platform.
- You can use HDI containers in a shared SAP HANA database (only available a few regions).
In the trial account, the SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database instance and SAP Business Technology Platform applications and services are stopped every day at midnight (or some time thereafter depending on server load) relative to the region in which you created your trial account. If you’re working in a time zone that is far from the region where you trial account was created, then your applications may stop during business hours.