We’ve learned a lot in this unit.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the key themes and questions you should now be able to answer as a citizen developer:
- What is a business process and what the key steps involved?
- Why are business processes so important?
- How do you identify key roles in a business process?
- What is business process management and its software?
- How do you understand the maturity of process automation in your business?
- What are the benefits and challenges of implementing automation?
- What is the new field of hyperautomation all about?
So, fellow citizen developers, now you have a good understanding of business processes and the various factors involved with digitizing them, you should feel more comfortable when it comes to using software that supports this. To help citizen developers, the new range of low-code / no-code tools provided by SAP are the perfect starting point. With SAP Process Automation, which takes the combined powers of SAP Intelligent RPA, SAP Workflow Management, and SAP Ruum, you’ll have the ability to visually map, test, and implement your own digital processes in no-time.
Putting your new knowledge about business processes into practice is always important and, to help with that, you’ll also find other units in this learning journey:
- Introduction to Citizen Development and Low-Code/No-Code.
- Introduction to Low-Code/No-Code Application Development.
- Build a No-Code Mobile App with SAP AppGyver.
Thank you for joining us on this citizen development journey, we hope to see you again in our other units.