To conclude this unit, let's take a quick look at some of the key themes and questions you should now be able to answer as a citizen developer:
- What are Citizen Development, LCNC, and Hyperautomation?
- What enterprise problems are LCNC solutions trying to solve?
- What is the developer continuum? Get to know pro-code/low-code/no-code builders.
- What are the benefits of citizen development for employees, lines of business, and companies?
- What are some of the challenges, roadblocks, and coping strategies to LCNC?
- How to pave the path for low-code / no-code adoption
- How to foster the growth of citizen development at all levels
By now, we hope that you have a better understanding of citizen development, and that all of this will shape how you work, starting tomorrow. We really encourage you and your department to take the time to think about the various processes you deal with in your day, and how they can be automated using citizen development tools.
SAP At-a-Glance: A Fully Integrated Low-Code/No-Code Suite
To help citizen developers, the new range of low-code / no-code tools provided by SAP are the perfect starting point. With SAP Process Automation, which takes the combined powers of SAP Intelligent RPA, SAP Workflow Management, and SAP Ruum, you’ll be able to visually map, test, and implement your own digital processes quickly.
Thank you for joining us and don’t hesitate to ask questions or send feedback. We wish you the best for the rest of your learning journey and the exciting next units. Enjoy the rest of your day!