Prepare for certification
Learn new skills you need at your own pace with our bite-sized lessons.
Utilize SAP Build for Low-Code / No-Code Applications and Automations for Citizen Developers
Becoming a Citizen Developer With SAP Learning
1 hr 8 mins
After completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Summarize low-code / no-code technology
- Explain hyperautomation
- Consider code-first versus low-code platforms
- Review the advantages of low-code / no-code platforms
- Introduce SAP Build for citizen developers
- Accelerate development with prebuilt content and components
- Connect and integrate seamlessly with business data
- Collaborate securely with fusion teams
- Succeed with SAP Build customers
- Solve problems with LCNC and citizen development
- Review a use case for LCNC and citizen development
- Get to know the developer continuum
- Provide governance of citizen development
- Roll out citizen development in your organization
- Explain, what content to expect in this low-code / no-code learning journey
- Explain the prerequisites for learning SAP Build Process Automation
- Explain the prerequisites for learning SAP AppGyver Community Edition
- Explain the prerequisites for learning SAP Build Apps
- Explain the prerequisites for using SAP Build Preview
Developing a Process with SAP Build Process Automation
3 hrs 42 mins
Composing a No-Code Mobile App With SAP Build
2 hrs 33 mins
Developing a No-Code Extension With SAP Build Apps
1 hr 25 mins
Creating a Business Site with SAP Build Work Zone
Continuing Your SAP Citizen Developer Learning Journey
1 hr 35 mins
SAP Learning Group
Join our SAP Learning Group moderated by an SAP Learning expert.
Ask your questions about your digital learning journeys, prepare successfully for your SAP Certification exams, and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals.
Book your certification exam
Validate your skills and learning by completing the certification exam and gain a highly recognised accreditation.
64% cut score
The "SAP Certified Citizen Developer Associate - SAP Build Low-code/No-code Applications and Automations" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the LCNC application and automations profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth skills to participate as a member of a project team in a mentored role. This certificate builds on the basic knowledge gained through related SAP training.