Story is available as a type of report in Report Center, and you can enable Story from the Upgrade Center after the prerequisites are met.
To enable Story Reports, your instance needs to meet the following requirements:
- Identity Authentication Service (IAS) and Identity Provider Service (IPS) must be configured with your SAP SuccessFactors tenant.
- Sync users from SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite to SAP Identity Authentication Service Now, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Upgrade Center.
- In the <Filter By> list, select Analytics.
- In the Recommended Upgrades section, select the Stories in People Analytics upgrade link.
- Choose the Upgrade Now button, and on the confirmation pop-up select Yes.
Enabling and configuring an Identity Authentication Service is outside of the scope of this document. Please refer to supporting documentation on the SAP Help Portal or work with your Implementation partners for the configuration.