Customize CIAM User Experience using the Web UI Builder
The Web UI Builder is your tool for designing CIAM flows such as: customer Registration, Login, Profile Update, and Forgotten Password. These flows are utilized via Screen-Sets. SAP Customer Data Cloud gives you default out-of-box Screen-Sets for implementing your CIAM user experience.
The Web UI Builder Designer
The SAP Customer Data Cloud UI Builder is a canvas to edit Screen-Sets, designed to implement Customer Identity in a fast and easy way.
Main features of the Web UI Builder include:
- Drag-and-drop visual editing interface
- Optimization for mobile screens and responsive design
- Preview on multiple screen sizes and languages
- Localization canvas for handling language translations
- Direct field-mapping into the dynamic schema-based storage
- Advanced editing using CSS and HTML editor
Getting Started with Web UI Builder
Watch this demo to learn how to change an existing field on the Screen-Set.
Adding an Existing Field to a Screen - Web UI Builder
Watch this demo to learn how to add an existing field to the screen-set.
Setting a Field as Required - Web UI Builder
Watch this demo to learn how to set a field as required on the Screen-Set.
Adding a New Custom Field to a Screen - Web UI Builder
Watch this demo to learn how to create and add a custom field on the Screen-Set.
Adding a New Subscription Box to a Screen - Web UI Builder
Watch this demo to learn how to add a subscription check box to the Screen-Set.