Exploring SAP Transportation Management
Introducing SAP Transportation Management
2 hrs 40 mins
After completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Explain evolution of SAP S/4HANA
- Understand background of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Transportation Management
- Explain main functional areas of SAP Transportation Management
- Understand a standard process flow within SAP Transportation Management
- Understand internal and external integration options
- Differentiate between classic and cloud operating model
- Utilize SAP Roadmap Explorer
- Evaluate SAP Transportation Management Products
- Differentiate between Transportation Management (formerly referred to as Basic Shipping) and Advanced Transportation Management (formerly referred to as Advanced Shipping)
- Choose In-Stack or Extra-Stack Deployment Options
Understanding Transportation Management Roles and Responsibilities
SAP Learning Group
Join our SAP Learning Group moderated by an SAP Learning expert.
Ask your questions about your digital learning journeys, prepare successfully for your SAP Certification exams, and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals.
Record of Achievement
Pass all the quizzes and receive a digital badge
Exploring SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain for Transportation Management
Share your recently acquired knowledge across your social and professional networks.