Overview of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting
Describing the Core Concepts of Integrated Group Reporting
After completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Describe the building blocks of integrated group reporting
- Recall the key benefits of using group reporting for consolidation
- Discuss continuous accounting in the context of consolidation
- Outline the system architecture supporting group reporting
- Summarize key terms used in group reporting
Reviewing the Process Steps of Consolidation
Analyzing Reporting Options
Provisioning Planning Data for Consolidation
SAP Learning Group
Join our SAP Learning Group moderated by an SAP Learning expert.
Ask your questions about your digital learning journeys, prepare successfully for your SAP Certification exams, and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals.
Record of Achievement
Pass all the quizzes and receive a digital badge
Introducing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Group Reporting
Share your recently acquired knowledge across your social and professional networks.