Prepare for certification
Learn new skills you need at your own pace with our bite-sized lessons.
Practicing Clean Core Extensibility for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Extensions, and Clean Core
2 hrs 10 mins
After completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Describe what a software extension is and why they are needed
- Explore exits and modifications prior to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Categorize the components of the clean core approach used by SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Differentiate between the different options to transition to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Assess the steps necessary for successful system conversions
- Assess clean core workstreams
- Collect usage data with ABAP call monitor
- Adapt custom code using manual and automatic methods
- Perform a legacy code review
- Describe the SQL monitor tool
- Evaluate factors to consider in choosing the appropriate SAP S/4HANA Cloud adoption approach
Understanding the Consumer-Grade User Experience Concept
Diving Deep into the ABAP Cloud Development Model
1 hr 30 mins
Diving Deep into the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility Model Following Clean Core Principles
2 hrs 10 mins
Evaluating Special Considerations for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition and SAP S/4HANA
1 hr 10 mins
Related live sessions
SAP Learning Group
Join our SAP Learning Group moderated by an SAP Learning expert.
Ask your questions about your digital learning journeys, prepare successfully for your SAP Certification exams, and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals.
Book your certification exam
Validate your skills and learning by completing the certification exam and gain a highly recognised accreditation.
65% cut score
The "SAP Certified Associate – Back-End Developer - ABAP Cloud" certification exam validates that you possess ABAP programming language fundamentals based on ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model on SAP Business Technology Platform and principles of building custom extensions in SAP S/4HANA Cloud required of the back-end developer profile. This certification proves that you have an overall understanding and in‐depth skills to participate as a member of project team in a mentored role.