Using Augmented Analytics to Identify Potential Employee Churn
In the case study, we walk you through a scenario for using classification models to identify churn.
What sorts of topics can we investigate with a classification model?
- Categorize credit card transactions as genuine or fraudulent.
- Classify bank loan applications as either safe or risky.
- Determine whether a prospect responds to a marketing campaign or not.
- Identify employees who are likely to resign.
- Identify customers who are at risk of canceling their mobile contracts to change provider (churn).
- Classify if an e-mail is spam or not.
- Determine if a machine is likely to break down in the next 60-minute interval or not.