So, how do you map bank accounts to an SAP structure? In the following video, we will learn how banks provide information, from direct contact to online banking portals. After gathering this data, we'll examine how to import it into the SAP S/4HANA system. Then, we'll guide you through the mapping process.
Watch this video to:
- Identify the process of mapping bank accounts to an SAP structure.
- Apply the process of mapping bank accounts to an SAP structure.
Banks provide information for mapping bank info to SAP structures through various methods, including direct contact, statements, downloads, APIs, and portals. After importing data into the SAP system, the mapping process includes:
- Defining the House Bank
- Configuring electronic profiles
- Identifying the bank's GL accounts
- Creating bank determination for payment transactions
This ensures accurate representation of bank accounts and transactions.