In this live session, an expert will guide you through the process of identifying integration content to connect SAP and non-SAP applications to SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition. First with SAP Best Practices standard integration content in SAP Signavio Process Navigator, then with resources in the SAP Business Accelerator Hub. The end-to-end process of setting up a standard integration with the SAP Fiori apps in the launchpad will be demonstrated.
After participating in this live session, you will have an overview of the Integration Solution Advisory Methodology and be familiar with the SAP Integration Suite tools. In addition you will be able to:
- Identify SAP Best Practices integration packages in SAP Process Navigator
- Create a Communication User, System, and Arrangement with the SAP Fiori apps in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition
- Explain how the Cloud Integration Automation Service can automate some SAP Best Practices integrations
- Identify integration content in SAP Business Accelerator Hub for customer-driven integrations
- Explain how SAP Cloud ALM can be used to monitor integrations