How to get certified with SAP
In this step-by-step guide, we have listed the necessary steps you need to take to become an SAP certified expert. It covers the process from logging in to what happens after you have taken your exam. You will also find information on how to contact in case you are in need of assistance during any of the steps.
1. Purchase a subscription to the Certification Hub
To access certifications for core SAP Solutions and to schedule up to 6 exam attempts: Purchase a subscription to the Certification Hub by booking SAP Certification online exam, one attempt, or SAP Certification online exam, six attempts. An invoice with payment instructions will be sent to the invoice recipient you specify. Your subscription will be valid for 12 months. You can attempt any of the available exams during this time.
Need help? Please contact your local SAP representative (visit the contact page at SAP Training Shop)
2. Schedule an SAP Certification exam
3. Access your purchased subscription
4. Visit the Certification Hub
5. View your exam results or schedule a new exam
6. Select the right certifcation