How to stay certified with SAP Certification
To keep pace with rapidly evolving technology, SAP software users must continue to develop their skills and stay certified with SAP Certifications. Find out how you can keep your SAP Certification valid by staying certified.
Before you get certified, please consult the corresponding exam description page SAP Certification on the SAP Learning site. If your certification will require to pass regular assessments to keep it valid, you will see a “Stay Certified” mark on the top of the page.
Want to know your SAP Certification status?
- Review your achieved SAP Certification under the “Stay Certified” tab to see your personalized due date. This due date indicates how long your SAP Certification will be valid if you do take your assessment to stay certified. To see your SAP Certification status, you need to logon with your SAP Universal ID, with two verified email accounts assigned.
Under the “Stay Certified” tab you will find your achieved SAP Certification including the following information:
- The exam code of the certification exam taken
- The date when the exam was taken
- Your personalized due date to keep your SAP Certification valid
- Link to preparation content for the assessment
- Link to the assessment to stay certified
- Link to your SAP Certification digital badge
Want to extend the validity of your SAP Certification?
- To extend the validity of your SAP Certification you need to complete the corresponding assessment. Find the link to the content to prepare for the assessment in the “My Learning” page, under the “Stay Certified” tab to review the latest feature and function updates of the product.
- To take the assessment please follow the link in the “My Learning” page, under the “Stay Certified” tab and complete the assessment. To take the assessment it is required to have a valid SAP Learning Hub, professional or solution edition subscription.
Done everything that is required?
- If you have successfully completed the assessment, you will see that the validity of your SAP Certification has been extended and your new due date is shown on the page.
- If you have successfully completed the assessment but your SAP Certification validity is not extended, please reach out to our support team