In this lesson, you will expand your application with an API, which allows to get data from your SAP S/4HANA back-end system. This enables the application to use data directly from the back-end system.
In this exercise, you will perform the following tasks:
- Get familiar with the Service Center in SAP Business Application Studio.
- Add the Business Partner API to the application.
- Add the Business Partner entity to your application service.
- Configure an SAP API Business Hub Destination
You have successfully completed the exercise Define services.
Note that some of the services that this learning journey links to, can incur costs.
If you are concerned about charges, you can opt to skip the corresponding exercises and watch the simulation instead.
You can perform this exercise in two ways:
- Live Environment – by using the instructions provided below, you can perform the steps in your SAP BTP account.
- Platform Simulation – follow the step-by-step instructions within the simulation.
We strongly recommend to perform the steps in the live environment first.
The following simulation reproduces the full exercise execution: