In this lesson, the following topics are discussed:
- Positioning of the Integration Suite from a more technical perspective.
Positioning of the Integration Suite from a more technical perspective
SAP Integration Suite is the toolkit recommended by SAP to simplify and accelerate integration for SAP, partner and third-party integration scenarios. The term iPaaS (Integration as a Service) was also coined for this purpose.
The following shows SAP Integration Suite with its core capacities.
The core capacities are as follows:
- Seamless integration of everything and everyone (A2A/B2B) in real time.
- Make your data and processes available as APIs. Manage the E2E lifecycle.
- Integration Assessment
- Tool support for ISA-M to define and execute an integration strategy for companies.
- Integration Advisor
- Accelerate the implementation and maintenance of B2B scenarios through machine learning.
- Trading Partner Management
- Accelerate onboarding and maintenance of B2B integration scenarios with trading partners.
- Open Connectors
- Accelerate connectivity to non-SAP applications.
The add-on capacities are as follows:
- Master Data Integration
- Ensure a consistent view of master data within an integrated intelligent suite and its ecosystem.
- SAP Data Intelligence
- Extract, transform, and load ETL scenarios for data lakes and data warehouses.
- Event Mesh
- Event-based integrations with predefined events from SAP applications.
- Establish secure connectivity between cloud applications and On-Premise systems.
- SAP Graph
- Unified API for accessing SAP-managed data that can be used to create new extensions and applications using SAP data.
- Alert Notification
- Provides a common API for providers to publish alerts and for consumers to subscribe to these alerts.
- Cloud Transport Management
- Management of software products between accounts in different environments by transporting them over different terms.
- Internet of Things
- Bring raw sensor data into the context of business objects and use the data in analytical or transactional business applications.
On-top capacities are as follows:
- SAP Business Accelerator Hub
- Jump start for integration projects with APIs, packaged integration content and adapters.
One divides core capabilities, add-on capabilities, and finally add-on capabilities. The core capabilities are implemented in the Integration Suite. The most important are the API management and the cloud integration.