This learning journey aims to show you how easily you can assess, develop, and improve the integration strategy of your enterprise by using the Integration Advisory Methodology as the foundation of the Integration Assessment capability of SAP Integration Suite, the go-to resource for defining and executing an enterprise integration strategy. This fulfills SAP’s integration strategy, as it aims at delivering an end-to-end business process integration.
The SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology guides you through the process of enabling your enterprise to change from a non-systematic integration approach (that is, when integration is not identified as an essential differentiator in your enterprise) to a systematic integration approach. The four steps within this process are as follows:
- Assess your Integration Strategy.
- Design your Hybrid Integration Platform.
- Define Integration Best Practices.
- Enable a Practice of Empowerment.
In order to help you to further work with these steps, the Integration Assessment capability within the SAP Integration Suite automates some key parts of SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology. So, SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology allows you to define and execute your enterprise’s integration strategy, and the Integration Assessment capability within SAP Integration Suite helps you with turning your enterprise integration strategy into reality.
Additionally, the SAP Integration Advisory Methodology and the Integration Assessment capability within SAP Integration Suite are updated on a regular basis. So, what’s to come in the near future?
The first starting is the SAP Road Map Explorer. When you search in the tool bar for Integration Assessment, you are navigated to the Road Map of what’s to come in the following quarters of the year for the topic Integration Assessment.
As of now (July 2023), the following items are planned as future releases:
To sum this up, you learned about the following core items in this learning journey:
- The elements of SAP’s Integration Strategy in the context of the Intelligent Enterprise.
- The different steps of SAP’s Integration Solution Advisory Methodology to transform your company from having a non-systematic integration approach to having a systematic integration approach.
- The utilization of the Integration Assessment capability within SAP Integration Suite (including, for example, the setup and the standard settings, the evaluation of your data within the SAP Integration Assessment tool, the differentiation between self-made customized questionnaires and pre-defined questionnaires).
- The planned features for the SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology template and the Integration Assessment capability.