This is the main profile governing the time sheet application. You can create different data entry profiles for internal and contingent employees, defining different parameters for them.
Some of the supported settings include:
- Whether approval is required or time entries are auto-approved.
- Activating the extensibility mode will made visible added custom fields in the time sheet.
- If activated "Work Location" and "Overtime", these fields will be visible in the details of the time entry.
- Number of days in the past the system considers to notify missing time.
- Minimum time the user can book in one entry, and the increments in minutes (for example 30 minutes minimum and increments of 15 minutes would allow booking 30, 45 and 60 minutes).
- Enable accounting objects for time recording in the timesheet application. If the Receiver WBS Element is enabled in the entry profile for contingent/external workers, they will be allowed to create a task for enterprise projects, in the Manage My Timesheet app.