On the Advanced Settings tab, you can define the following settings:
- Enhance Currency Conversion by Query Definition: Select this checkbox if you want the Use Currency Translation from Query Definition checkbox to be available in the currency translation dialog for measures.
- Show All Time-Dependent Hierarchies in Analysis Tab: Select this checkbox if all time-dependent hierarchies for a dimension should be available in the design panel. If this setting is not selected, only the hierarchy for a selected period is available in the design panel.
- Transfer filter values while assigning a hierarchy: When a flat presentation or a different hierarchy is assigned to a dimension, the existing filter values are transferred as far as possible.
- Show Access Mode for Member Display: Select this checkbox to enable the access mode for the member display definition in the crosstab and for the Filter by Member dialog box. If this setting is not selected, the access mode option is not displayed in the menu.
- Allow Client and Language Selection for SSO Logon: Select this checkbox if the Logondialog box should be displayed when using SSO with BW systems (locally or on the SAP NetWeaver platform). In the Logondialog box, you can change the client and the logon language.
- Force Logon Window for SSO Logon on BIP: Select this checkbox if the Logondialog box should be displayed when using SSO with the BI platform. The last used BI platform is selected as default. In this Logondialog box, you can select one of the available BI platforms.