Day-to-Day Business of a Transportation Planner in SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain for Transportation Management
In the following video you'll learn about John, a Transportation Planner and what his day-to-day job entails.
The transportation planner role includes the following tasks:
- Reviewing freight units to be planned.
- Displaying selection and planning profiles.
- Adopting planning specific layouts.
- Carrying out planning (manual and Automated) activities.
- Creating/Reviewing freight orders.
- Selecting carriers and running the tendering process.
Attempt to emulate John's job by conducting all the necessary steps as guided by the simulation below.
This hands-on approach will enhance your learning experience and enable you to apply your knowledge effectively in real-world scenarios.