The account view is your main account workspace, and you can customize different elements of your account view.
Accounts can be displayed in Tree View or List View. Both views enable you to perform the same functions with the following differences:
- List View: Displays the list with the most recently added account at the top, unless you change the sort order
- Tree View: Displays an Expand icon next to the account ID that you can use to view accounts with a parent-child relationship in a hierarchical view
To change your view, choose the icon to the very left in the account view header. If you’re in the List View, you’ll see a table icon. If you’re in the Tree View, you’ll see a tree icon.
You can also customize the columns that appear in the view, and the order of the columns.
- Navigate to Territory Admin → Accounts → Account List.
- Choose Select Columns ().
- The fields that are currently in the account view are shown on the right side of the screen. Remove any fields you don’t want in the account view by choosing the "x" next to the fields.
- Select the fields you wish to show in the account view from the list of available fields on the left side of the screen.
- Choose Add to move the fields to the right side of the screen.
- Change the order of the fields on the right by grabbing each field and dragging it into the position you wish it to be.
- Choose Save Changes.