SAP S/4HANA Sales is part of the overall SAP S/4HANA solution portfolio. Watch the introduction video below to get an overview of the job roles and tasks we address in this learning journey.
Take a Minute to Recap
The video shows how the entire order-to-cash process is integrated in SAP S/4HANA. What could be the main benefits of such an integration for your business?
- Access to data already maintained (for example, customer or material master data)
- Process standardization
- Process efficiency (for example, through referencing sales documents to each other)
- Process improvement (for example, through monitoring and analytical activities in SAP S/4HANA)
Hints on How to Navigate this Learning Journey
S/4HANA Sales offers such a wide range of features and functions, we need to limit this course to the essentials that are most relevant for executing the sales process. To explore the full functionality of SAP S/4HANA Sales, please use the Product Assistant on the SAP Help Portal: https://help.sap.com/S4HANA
- Text for Reading guides you through each lesson. You might find some questions for reflection in between giving you food for thought or encouraging you to think about how to transfer what you just learned to your daily work.
- Videos help you to gain conceptual knowledge of a topic. For example, to understand the process behind a system functionality. In a video, you can go to full screen mode and use the start, stop, and scrolling function as needed to repeat the content. On the bottom of the video player, you can enable or disable the captions.
- Static Graphics are partly embedded for illustration purposes. You can enlarge them for better reading as needed.
- System Demos demonstrate how to navigate through the system, enter data in the system, or show the impact of your activities in the system. The system demos in this course are self-running, however, you can scroll back and forward on your own. The speech bubbles describe what to do. The explanation boxes (you can identify them with the little "I") provide background information.
In explanation boxes, choose the Next button within the box to move on.
- Exercises are accessible for all users with access to a practice system in SAP Learning Hub. They enhance the system demos and allow you to practice SAP S/4HANA Sales processes in a safe environment.
- Quizzes at the end of each unit allow you to recap what you just learned and identify potential knowledge gaps where you should repeat content. We strongly recommend to do the quizzes to increase your learning success.