Day-to-Day Business of a Transportation Service Agent in SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain for Transportation Management
Watch the following video to learn about Bettina, a transportation service agent, and what her day-to-day job entails.
The transportation service agent role includes the following tasks:
- Reviewing freight units created from the sales orders, purchase orders and stock transport order.
- Creating forwarding orders, managing quotations, and proposing planning routes.
- Calculating carrier costs and customer pricing.
- Entering dangerous goods data, and triggering customs checks and dangerous goods checks.
- Manually creating forwarding settlement documents.
- Displaying relevant documents (for example, freight orders and bills of lading).
Attempt to emulate Bettina's job by conducting all the necessary steps as guided by the simulation below.
This hands-on approach will enhance your learning experience and enable you to apply your knowledge effectively in real-world scenarios.