The business configuration apps will help you with the steps you need to perform as an administrator to set up and run SAP Cell and Gene Therapy Orchestration. Given the appropriate role, these are accessible from the landing page in the "business configuration" section.
Using these apps, you as an admin can configure the system to support your CGT operations. Main aspects to consider are:
- Configuration related to organizations and business partners (for example Configure Organization Location Types, Configure Sales Areas, Configure Plants, and others)
- Management of statuses (for example Configure User Status, Configure Status Profiles, and Configure Entity Status Profile)
- Configuration of therapies (for example Configure Therapy Types, Configure Therapy Categories, and Configure Indications)
- Configuration related to material (for example Configure Material Types, Configure Material Groups, Configure Biospecimen Shipment Material, Configure Finished Product Shipment Material, and others)
- And many more.
For further information, please review the information available in the SAP CGTO Admin Guide.
In addition to the business configuration apps, master data needs to be set up to run SAP Cell and Gene Therapy Orchestration. This can be done using the apps in the "master data" section.
Here, you can set up the master data using the following apps:
- Manage Therapies
- Manage Organizations
- Manage Contact Persons
- Manage Material
- Manage Organization-Location-Therapy Rules
- Manage Flow Definitions
- Manage Transportation Lanes
See module 2, which provides implementation and configuration enablement content covering all these master data related apps and how to use them to configure your SAP Cell and Gene Therapy Orchestration tenants.