Use the following steps to access and download all the documentation that is available from SAP for scope item Procurement for Service Management (3NI):
Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 3NI.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Procurement for Service Management (3NI)
This solution process covers the integration of service management with procurement.
Purchase requisitions are created with reference to the service order line item and subsequent processes are executed. Procurement costs are updated in the service order.
Automatic purchase requisition creation against service order line items is supported, as well as corresponding purchase order processing. A message is sent to the service order regarding purchase order creation. The purchasing manager can use a work flow to approve the purchase order. After this, the goods receipt can be posted, resulting in a subsequent update of costs against the service order line item. The goods receipt in turn sends a message to the service order to which the purchase order belongs.
The supplier invoice posting also updates the procurement costs in the confirmation against the service order line item. In the case of billing the customer based on the sales price rather than based on a cost-plus principle, the sales price is copied from a sales condition record instead of derived from the procurement costs.
Key Process Flows
- Check purchase requisitions created against service order line items (optional).
- Convert purchase requisitions against service order line item into purchase orders.
- Send an automated message to the service order regarding the account assignment.
- Approve the purchase order (optional).
- Perform goods receipt against the purchase order to update the costs against the service order line item.
- Cancel goods receipt, canceling the cost assignment against the service order line item (optional).
- Create a supplier invoice with reference to a purchase order.
- Approve the supplier invoice (optional).
- Post the supplier invoice and update the costs in the confirmation against service order line item for billing to the customer.
- Integrate seamlessly between service management and procurement.
- Use messages sent to the service order to automatically provide information about the progress of the purchase order (for example, creation or goods receipt).
- Experience flexible work flows for purchase order and supplier invoice.