Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 4X5.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Recurring Services (4X5)
This solution process covers the customer facing process using a Service Plan that is part of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, service.
The goal of a service plan is to schedule and organize periodic services that occur repeatedly at certain intervals, such as regular maintenance, ahead of time. A planned recurring service helps to save costs resulting from unforeseen outages or breakdowns.
It also helps to plan services in a better and more transparent way, and to schedule resources, such as personnel or materials, more efficiently. A recurring service can be implemented using the maintenance plan functionality. A maintenance plan is used to do the following:
- Plan and perform a recurring service, enabling an object to be serviced throughout its life cycle.
- Generate follow-up service orders at freely definable points in time.
- Determine which service, and when, is to be planned, performed, or offered, and for which objects. The rules for this are defined in the so-called service interval.