Navigate to the list of solution processes on the SAP Signavio Process Navigator website. Use URL https://me.sap.com/processnavigator and choose Solution Process. You can now see a list of all available solution processes.NoteLog on to SAP for ME if needed.
- Using the Search in SAP Signavio Process Navigator field (in the top right corner of your screen), search for solution process 49X.
- In the resulting list, select the entry for the current (i.e. the most recent) version of the solution process for solution scenario Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can now see the details for the solution process.
- Choose Accelerators.
- Choose Test Script to download the test script as a Microsoft Word file, and open this file.
- If available, choose Set-up instructions to open the set-up instructions for the solution process.
Service Order Processing with SAP Field Service Management (49X)
This scope item describes end-to-end business scenarios in which both SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition and SAP Field Service Management (also referred to as SAP FSM) are combined. Service technicians out in the field can access the data and information they need by using SAP Field Service Management, which allows the use of mobile devices for data processing.
Available integration process steps involving both SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition and SAP Field Service Management include the following:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition service order – SAP Field Service Management service call integration
- Integration when activities in SAP Field Service Management are being dispatched
- Integration when time efforts, expenses, or materials are confirmed in the SAP Field Service Management time and material journal
Key Process Flow
- Create a service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition and release it to SAP Field Service Management.
- Update the service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition when a service call or activity is updated in SAP Field Service Management.
- Create a completed service confirmation in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition when an item, such as time, effort, or expense is approved in SAP Field Service Management.
- Complete the service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition and technical completion of the corresponding service call in SAP Field Service Management.
- Service reports from SAP Field Service Management can be integrated back into the service order in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition.
- Optimize field service processes with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition service order and SAP Field Service Management integration.
- Ensure a seamless, fast, and flexible delivery of field services
- Provide more efficient customer services
To use this scope item, you require an additional license to use SAP Field Service Management.